Sunday, May 2, 2010

Online amateur yoyo competition


This is how it works; it is a yoyo competition open to any one online. The way the competition is set up is its going to start with randomized brackets. You are going to compete with one person each round. The way you compete is you send me a link to your youtube video that you made. I will put it up against your competitor’s video. Then I will set up a poll and let people vote. If you win the poll you move on. The last person standing wins. I will try to get someone to sponsor it so you win something. If you have subjections just reply or send it to icegoalie365@gmail.com. Send me your video your name and were you live to enter. You can make a new video each round. I will try to make a site for this.


http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=117576174932231&ref=mf

No comments:

Post a Comment